Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Shoot y'all, I have been so busy, I forgot all about this blog!

So the country accent is forced for now but man I can't wait til a y'all comes out naturally without me even thinking about it!

We have had a fairly busy couple weeks and I am happy to say we are still just loving it! Last Friday we had our new friends over for dinner. Man do I love to cook and entertain for people. I made the carnitas from the recipe I had posted on here a whle back. I also made a small trip tip carne asada style, beans, rice, guacamole and salsa. It was a good food and great company and we are truly enjoying making new friends. I didn't take any pictures though so y'all will just have to picture what it must have looked like... friends sitting around a table stuffing their faces with Mexican food, laughing, talking and getting to know each other.

The unpacking is just about complete. I would be lying if I said that I, myself was completely done. I am not. There are still four boxes in the master bedroom that are sitting their and they are all mine. Chris and Allison of course unpacked and put their stuff away right away, while Gianna and I tend to get distracted while unpacking... whatever it will get done in due time. Here are a few new pictures.



Gianna's room. Needs a little help but we are working on it.

Upstairs family room.


 


Allison's room. This place is too big and quite frankly trying to decorate it is making me crazy.

an this of course is my personal favorite... my srapbook room!




 <><>
<>
<><>
projects that I am working on right now.

So I think that is it for now. Blogger has been a nightmare lately for me to upload pictures too, so I have more but unfortunately it keeps putting them out of order or making them so big they go off the page... ugh. Oh well you get the idea. The house is coming along nicely and I am back at work making stuff for etsy. Here are the two signs I made yesterday, one is a special order.


Speaking of etsy I better get myself back upstairs and finish the projects on my desk before I have to go get the kids from school. To see the signs and the others I have listed you can visit my etsy site here. Oh and if you want to share my blog or etsy site on facebook I would be real thrilled... shoot.


No comments:

Post a Comment